A Warm Welcome to the Interlake Women’s Resource Centre
We celebrate the commitment and dedication of women in our community who, as individuals, groups and organizations provide support and advocacy for the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual needs of others.
Interlake Women’s Resource Centre
Box 1991, 87-5th Avenue Gimli, Manitoba (204)642-8264 email@example.com
.5 EFT Women’s Counselor
Provide crisis intervention, single & group counseling, programs and supports are available to abused women residing within the service area.
Qualifications: Social work degree and/or equivalent training and experience
- Good understanding of the complex nature of family violence
- Good organizational skills
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team setting
- Good employment record
- Current and clear: criminal/vulnerable sector record check; child abuse registry check; adult abuse registry check
- Provide own vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday June 24, 2016
Please submit resume to the Interlake Women’s Resource Centre.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.